One of my students, Dénes Hegedűs wrote a mastermind game in Agda, with agda-frp-js as his BSc thesis.
- Howto play the game
- You should guess 4 randomly chosen colors in order, each of them is chosen from six predefined colors.
- Push the six predefined colors to assemble your guess. A little white circle shows the position of the cursor.
- Your guess is scored with white and black points.
Black points are given for exact matches (a guessed color is right at the right place),
white points are given for other matches (a guessed color is right at wrong place).
- The source contains a few lines of documentation in Hungarian, the entity names are in English.
- Compiling the source is not easy, the hard part is installing
agda-frp-js with Agda 126.96.36.199.
After it you should run something like
agda -i $(FRP_DIR)/src/agda -i src/agda --js --compile-dir dist $(AGDA_SRC_FILES)
- The BSc thesis is in Hungarian, this zip file contains it together with the full source, .js files and even with a Windows installer if you are interested in it.