Dr. Tamás Lukovszki
- Eötvös Loránd University,
Faculty of Informatics
Pázmány Péter sétány 1/C,
H-1117 Budapest, Hungary
Email: lukovszki AT inf.elte.hu
- Previous Address 3.2003 - 3.2006:
Dept. Discrete Optimization
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, D-81730 Munich, Germany
- Previous Address:
Heinz Nixdorf Institute and
Dept. Mathematics and Computer Science, Paderborn University
Fürstenallee 11, D-33102 Paderborn, Germany
- Research areas:
- Fundamental and algorithmic problems of distributed systems and networks
- Current Lectures (Fall 2022)
- Számítógép hálózatok és osztott rendszerek MSc (hungarian)
- Models of Computing (english)
- Tudáskezelö rendszerek labor (hungarian)
- P2P hálózatok PhD (hungarian)
- For an overview, please visit
PhD topics: Algorithms for networked systems
- Program Committee member of the 13th IEEE CloudCom 2022, Bangkok, Thailand, December 13-16 2022.
- Program Committee member of the 12th IEEE CloudCom 2020, Bangkok, Thailand, December 14-17 2020.
- Program Committee member of the 11th IEEE CloudCom 2019, Sydney, Australia on 11-13 December 2019.
- Program Committee member of the 10th IEEE CloudCom 2018, Cyprus on 10-13 December 2018.
- Program Committee member of the 9th IEEE CloudCom 2017, Hong Kong on 11-14 December 2017.
- Program Committee member of the DCC 2017 : IEEE INFOCOM 2017 Workshop on Distributed Cloud Computing (DCC), Atlanta, GA, USA 1-4 May 2017.
- Program Committee member of the 8th IEEE CloudCom 2016, Luxembourg, 12-15 December 2016.
- Program Committee member of the 4th Workshop on Distributed Cloud Computing (DCC) 2016, Co-located with ACM PODC 2016, Chicago, Illinois, July 2016.
- Program Committee member of the 7th IEEE CloudCom 2015, Vancouver, Canada, November 30 - December 3, 2015.
- Program Committee member of the 7th IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference CCNC 2010, Multimedia Communication and Services track
- 1999: Ph.D. Computer Science, Paderborn University, Germany
- 1995: M.Sc. Computer Science, Paderborn University, Germany
- 1991: B.Sc. Informatics, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary
- Robot Algorithms (EFOP-3.6.3-VEKOP-16-2017-00002, 2019.09-2020.06)
- Past projects:
- Demonstrator software:
for topology control and routing in mobile ad hoc networks (Java applet)
- Ulrich Lauther, Tamás Lukovszki
Method for carrying out an inverse Burrows-Wheeler transform with efficient memory use
Verfahren zur speichereffizienten Durchführung einer Burrows-Wheeler-Rücktransformation
- Ph.D. Thesis:
- Tamás Lukovszki:
New Results on Geometric Spanners and Their Applications
Paderborn University, 1999. Thesis Advisor:
Friedhelm Meyer auf der Heide