Dr. Tamás Lukovszki
- Eötvös Loránd University
Faculty of Informatics
Pázmány Péter sétány 1/C,
H-1117 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36 1 372 2500 / 8477
Email: lukovszki AT inf.elte.hu
- Previous Address 3.2003 - 3.2006:
Dept. Discrete Optimization
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, D-81730 Munich, Germany
- Previous Address:
Heinz Nixdorf Institute and
Dept. Mathematics and Computer Science, Paderborn University
Fürstenallee 11, D-33102 Paderborn, Germany
- Research areas:
- Fundamental and algorithmic problems of distributed systems and networks
- Current Lectures (Fall 2018)
- Számítógép hálózatok és osztott rendszerek MSc (hungarian)
- Network Algorithms MSc (english)
- P2P networks PhD (english)
- Tudáskezelö rendszerek labor (hungarian)
- For an overview, please visit
- Program Committee member of the 10th IEEE CloudCom 2018, Cyprus on 10-13 December 2018.
- Program Committee member of the 9th IEEE CloudCom 2017, Hong Kong on 11-14 December 2017.
- Program Committee member of the DCC 2017 : IEEE INFOCOM 2017 Workshop on Distributed Cloud Computing (DCC), Atlanta, GA, USA 1-4 May 2017.
- Program Committee member of the 8th IEEE CloudCom 2016, Luxembourg, 12-15 December 2016.
- Program Committee member of the 4th Workshop on Distributed Cloud Computing (DCC) 2016, Co-located with ACM PODC 2016, Chicago, Illinois, July 2016.
- Program Committee member of the 7th IEEE CloudCom 2015, Vancouver, Canada, November 30 - December 3, 2015.
- Program Committee member of the 7th IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference CCNC 2010, Multimedia Communication and Services track
- 1999: Ph.D. Computer Science, Paderborn University, Germany
- 1995: M.Sc. Computer Science, Paderborn University, Germany
- 1991: B.Sc. Informatics, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary
- Smart Ubiquitous Content (EU EIT, 2013.02-2013.12)
(slides of the KO meeting, Paris, 2013-02-19)
- Smart Content Distribution Grant: EITKIC_12-1-2012-0001.
Supported by the Hungarian Government, managed by the National Development Agency,
and financed by the Research and Technology Innovation Fund. (2013.02-2014.04)
(slides of the project closing conference, 2014-06-03)
- Past projects:
- Demonstrator software:
for topology control and routing in mobile ad hoc networks (Java applet)
- Ulrich Lauther, Tamás Lukovszki
Method for carrying out an inverse Burrows-Wheeler transform with efficient memory use
Verfahren zur speichereffizienten Durchführung einer Burrows-Wheeler-Rücktransformation
- Ph.D. Thesis:
- Tamás Lukovszki:
New Results on Geometric Spanners and Their Applications
Paderborn University, 1999. Thesis Advisor:
Friedhelm Meyer auf der Heide